- Redox-active clearance of Highly Glycated RBCs: A new Frontier for the Treatment of Diabetic Vasculopathies, Mohd. Yazid Bajuri, Zalizawati Zainol, Raja Zahratul Azma Raja Sabudin, Abdul Halim Abdul Gafor, Norlela Sukor, Joerg Flemmig, Friedrich-Wilhelm Kuehne
- Effect of the Chlorite-Based Drug WF10 on Hemoglobin A1c, Hematological Biomarkers in Uncontrolled Diabetic Patients with Foot Ulcer, Narongchai Yingsakmongkol, Chantra Tanunyutthawongse, Joerg Flemmig, Friedrich-Wilhelm Kuehne
- The chlorite-based drug WF10 constantly reduces hemoglobin A1c values and improves glucose control in diabetes patients with severe foot syndrome, Maraprygsavan P, Mongkolsuk J, Arnhold J, Kuehne FW
- Inhibition of the heme-induced hemolysis of red blood cells by the chlorite-based drug WF10, Flemmig J, Schlorke D, Kuehne FW, Arnhold J
- Interaction of the chlorite-based drug WF10 and chlorite with hemoglobin, methemoglobin and ferryl hemoglobin, Pichert A, Arnhold J
- Effect of WF10 (immunokine) on diabetic foot ulcer therapy: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial, Yingsakmongkol N, Maraprygsavan P, Sukosit P
- WF10 stimulates NK cell cytotoxicity by increasing LFA-1-mediated adhesion to tumor cells, Kuehne L, Konstandin M, Samstag Y, Meuer S, Giese T, et al.
- Reduced incidence and severity of acute radiation mucositis by WF10 (IMMUNOKINE) as adjunct to standard of cure in the management of head & neck cancer patients, Penpattanagul S
- A phase II study to evaluate WF10 in patients with late hemorrhagic radiation cystitis and proctitis, Veerasarn V, Boonnuch W, Kakanaporn C
- Reduced recurrence of late hemorrhagic radiation cystitis by WF10 therapy in cervical cancer patients: a multicenter, randomized, two-arm, open-label trial, Veerasarn V, Khorprasert C, Lorvidhaya V, Sangruchi S, Tantivatana T, et al.
- WF 10 – Macrokine, TCDO, Tetrachlorodecaoxide
- Differential effects on innate versus adaptive immune responses by WF10, Giese T, McGrath MS, Stumm S, Schempp H, Elstner E, et al.
- Development of WF10, a novel macrophage-regulating agent, McGrath MS, Kahn JO, Herndier BG
- Immunosuppression in xenotransplantation with Wf10, Kemp K, Dieperink H, Hansen A, Horn T Johansen A, Jensen J, Kemp G, Larsen S, Lilllevang S, Svendsen M, Freilow E, Kuhlmann IL, Kemp E
- High-dose stabilized chlorite matrix WF10 prolongs cardiac xenograft survival in the hamster-to-rat model without inducing ultrastructural or biochemical signs of cardiotoxicity, Hansen A, Kemp K, Kemp E, Bouchelouche K, Bouchelouche P, Dieperink H, Horn T
- Chlorite-hemoprotein interaction as key role for the pharmacological activity of the chlorite-based drug WF10, Schempp H, Reim M, Dornisch K, Elstner EF
- WF10 in xenotransplantation-a potential new approach, Kemp E, Dieperink H, Horn T, Johansen A, Jensen J, Kemp G, Larsen S, Lillevang S, Svendsen M, Freilow E, Kuhlmann I, Kemp K
- Balanced macrophage activation hypothesis: a biological model for development of drugs targeted at macrophage functional states, McGrath MS Kodelja V
- An American study of WF10 looks promising, Hosein SR
- Effect of WF10 (TCDO) on antigen presentation, McGrath MS, Benike C, Kuehne FW Engleman E
- Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of the immune modulator WF10 in patients with advanced AIDS, Raffanti SP, Schaffner W, Federspiel CF, Blackwell RB, Ching OA, Kuehne FW